RevealPRO and CompactPRO deliver unprecedented high-resolution thermal imaging devices that are portable in size and affordable for everyday investigative and patrol use.
SANTA BARBARA, CA October 10, 2016 — In advance of the upcoming annual International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) Conference in San Diego, Seek Thermal™ is introducing its new Pro Series line of thermal image cameras which combine high performance thermal resolution with portable size and simple operation needed by professionals in law enforcement and security. Understanding the value of thermal image technology for patrol officers in everyday use, Seek Thermal’s new Pro Series, which includes the RevealPRO and the CompactPRO, has an unprecedented price point of under $700.00. Now, it is more affordable that ever to put high-powered, life-saving, thermal image cameras into the hands of officers involved in surveillance, search and rescue operations, fugitive searches, hidden compartment detection, accident investigations, locating evidence and more. Seek Thermal’s most advanced handheld thermal imaging camera yet, the RevealPRO combines all-in-one, high-performance 320 x 240 thermal sensor, intuitive software, and a powerful 300-lumen LED light into one highly durable, handheld, and easy to use device.
Key features for the RevealPRO include:
- 320x240 thermal sensor array for maximum image clarity, delivering 76,800 pixels of vivid thermal resolution.
- Ruggedized 2.4” color display featuring Corning® Gorilla® Glass protection.
- Portable in size with easily accessible buttons to access interface quickly.
- FastFrame rate to enhance near real-time thermal imaging with objects on the move.
- Fixed focus system – with a long distance range of detection at 1800ft.
- Wide, 32° field of view with 4x digital zoom functionality for easy surveillance and identification in seconds.
- Nine sets of visual color options to adjust to high contrast or low contrast preferences.
- Up to 4 hours continuous battery running time in normal mode (rechargeable by USB cable).
- See through the dark or light an environment with a 300-lumen LED flashlight at the touch of a button to stay safe in low light situations.
- In-imager memory storage of 4 gigabytes, transferrable images by USB.
Weighing less than 0.5 ounces, the Seek CompactPRO plugs directly into an top model iOS or Android smartphone or tablets for instant connect-and-detect convenience, and is the first thermal imaging camera built for a smartphone to ever feature 76,800 measurement pixels, a thermal sensor array of 320x240, and to be priced at under $500.
CompactPRO Key Features Include:
- Measuring 1 x 1.75 x 1” for pocket-size portability and convenient on-demand thermal imaging with your smartphone or tablet.
- 320x240 thermal imaging sensor reading 76,800 pixels of measurement data measuring 2X more image clarity.
- Maximum FastFrame image frequency rate >15 (dependent on the user’s smartphone or tablet capability).
- Adjustable lens with recognition distances of 600 yards. Interactive interface via the free Seek Thermal app to personalize and customize user preferences.
- 32° field of view lens to provide a wide field of view at longer range.
- Low power consumption, up to 4 hours of battery operating time.
- Save, send, share, and store photos and document videos through the smartphone storage and media capabilities.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The Seek RevealPRO sells for an MSRP of $699.00 USD and will be available soon through authorized distribution channels. The Seek CompactPRO sells for an MSRP of $499.00 USD and is available now through authorized distribution channels.
The Seek Thermal Pro Series will be on display at the annual International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) Conference in San Diego, October 15-18th at the Sirchie Booth #1711. For more information on Seek at IACP, contact email@example.com. For more information on Seek Thermal, visit: www.thermal.com.
About Seek Thermal
Seek Thermal engineers, designs, manufacturers, and markets high quality thermal imaging products and core platforms for consumer, commercial, and IR sensing iOT / IIoT platforms at affordable price points. With headquarters in Santa Barbara, California, the global hub of thermal imaging innovation, the company has developed breakthrough thermal imaging camera cores that will enable a range of affordable products for use at home, work and play. For more information visit thermal.com and follow #seekthermal on Instagram and @seekthermal on Twitter.