The RevealPRO and CompactPRO offer unprecedented high-resolution thermal imaging, in an ergonomic and portable size, and at an affordable price point for HVACR Professionals
Seek Thermal™ will be on hand at the upcoming 2017 AHR Expo in Las Vegas, January 30th - February 1st to showcase the company’s new Pro Series line of thermal image cameras, the RevealPRO and the CompactPRO. Point-and-shoot thermal imagers have earned their place in the commercial trades toolbox as a means of quickly finding heat loss and moisture within seconds. They allow professionals to quickly diagnose TXVs and Reversing Valves, find refrigerant leaks, monitor motors and identify water damage, in addition to finding leaking ducts, missing insulation and weather stripping. Seek Thermal’s new Pro Series delivers high-resolution thermal imaging and advanced software features the right technology and portable usability, all at an unprecedented price point of under $700.00.
Seek Thermal’s most advanced handheld thermal imaging camera yet, the RevealPRO combines a high-performance 320 x 240 thermal sensor, intuitive software, and a powerful 300-lumen LED light into one highly durable, handheld, and easy to use point-and-shoot device.
Key features for the RevealPRO include:
- 320x240 thermal sensor array for maximum image clarity, delivering 76,800 pixels of vivid thermal resolution.
- Ruggedized 2.4” color display featuring Corning® Gorilla® Glass protection.
- Portable in size with easily accessible buttons to access interface.
- FastFrame rate to enhance near real-time thermal imaging.
- Fixed focus system – and minimum focus distance of 15cm (6 inches).
- Wide, 32° field of view with 4x digital zoom functionality to easily scan a large area and identify potential hazards in seconds.
- Temperature measurement accuracy of +/-5C or 5% (at 25C nominal, whichever is greater).
- Thermal temperature measurement range between -40° to 330°C.
- Up to 4 hours continuous battery running time in normal mode (rechargeable by USB).
- See through the dark or light an environment with a 300-lumen LED flashlight at the touch of a button.
- In-imager memory storage of 4 gigabytes, transferrable images by USB.
Weighing less than 0.5 ounces, the Seek CompactPRO plugs directly into an iOS or Android smartphone device for instant connect-and-detect convenience, and is the first thermal imaging camera built for a smartphone to ever feature 76,800 measurement pixels, a thermal sensor array of 320x240, and to be priced at under $500.00.
CompactPRO Key Features Include:
- Measuring 1 x 1.75 x 1” for pocket-size portability and convenient thermal imaging used with your smartphone.
- 320x240 thermal imaging sensor reading 76,800 pixels of measurement data measuring 2X more image clarity.
- Maximum FastFrame image frequency rate >15 (dependent on the user’s smartphone capability).
- Adjustable lens with recognition distances of 166 yards and maximum heat detection of 600 yards.
- Object temperature measurement range of -40°F to 626°F.
- 32° field of view lens to provide a wide field of view at longer range.
- Full radiometric thermal data for access and off-device analysis.
- Low power consumption, averaging up to 4-hour battery operating time.
- Save, send, share, and store photos and videos through the smartphone storage and media capabilities.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The Seek RevealPRO sells for an MSRP of $699.00 and will be available soon through authorized distribution channels. The Seek CompactPRO sells for an MSRP of $499.00 and is available now through authorized distribution channels.
VISIT SEEK THERMAL AT THE 2017 AHR EXPO
Seek Thermal will be on display at the 2017 AHR Expo in Las Vegas, January 30th – February 1st in the North Hall, Booth N11829. To schedule a meeting, contact Mark Okicich at email@example.com.
For more information on Seek Thermal, visit: www.thermal.com.
About Seek Thermal
Seek Thermal engineers, designs, manufacturers, and markets high quality thermal imaging products and core platforms for consumer, commercial, and IR sensing iOT / IIoT platforms. With headquarters in Santa Barbara, California, the global hub of thermal imaging innovation, the company has developed breakthrough thermal imaging camera cores that will enable a range of affordable products for use at home, work and play. For more information visit thermal.com and follow #seekthermal on Instagram and @seekthermal on Twitter.