Outside Sales/Product Specialist
Desired Locations: Dallas, TX, Seattle, WA or Portland, OR
Under the direct supervision of the Director of National Sales, the Outside Sales/Product Specialist is responsible for expanding the relationships with existing and potential customers by directing and supporting collaborative sales and marketing efforts to grow the Seek Thermal product line. The Outside Sales/Product Specialist will be the face of the Seek brand with our customers and end-users executing all sales, training and marketing efforts for the Seek brand.
- Supports the Director of National Sales in ensuring successful achievement of Seek growth goals.
- Provides training and support to customers to build awareness and create preference for the Seek Thermal brand.
- Lead demand-generating marketing activities, i.e., customer promotional events, trainings, trade shows, etc.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- This position will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of potential customers based on channel and company strategies
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop profitable programs based on customer needs and the needs of Seek Thermal
- Manage Customer relationship: expectations, needs, concerns, etc., in order to encourage the consumption and sale of new products
- Meet and/or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and profit goals
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and track key customer metrics
- Conduct and support customer special initiatives, including but not limited to:
- Training Evolutions
- Trade Shows
- Counter Days
- Annual Meetings
- Support Seek Thermal marketing and PR efforts such as trade shows, training, demos, etc
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Up to 75% Travel required
SKILLS KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Proven account management or other relevant experience with a demonstrated ability to interact and build value-based relationships with customers
- Demonstrated selling skills with a past record of success in direct sales
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the Seek and customer’s organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in developing positive outcomes based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong computer skills required
- Solid negotiation skills required
- A high degree of self-initiative and integrity required
- An aptitude for understanding complex technology and the ability to explain to customers and end users is required.
- Experience in selling to industrial and/or hunting channels a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in a sales role or comparable role with significant customer interaction.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org