Be a part of our growing production team, responsible for assembling a variety of thermal imaging cameras.
- Fine Motor Skills (can you / have you put small things together?)
- Ability to use small tools and possess a great attention to detail
- Ability to Read, Write, Speak, and comprehend English
- Ability to follow verbal and written directions
- Must had good interpersonal skills and have the ability to work in a Team environment.
SKILLS KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Previous manufacturing/assembly experience preferred
- Soldering experience highly desired
- 1st Shift: Mon - Fri 7:30 – 4:00. Hours may vary according to business needs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org