electronics test technician
- Process and repair failures from the production line. This includes clear sorting and counting of quantities versus failure modes, trouble shooting failures, fixing/recovering failures and finding preventative measures to lower the failure rate.
- Act as an additional assembly resource as needed on the production line.
- Set up new test computers and assist mechanical engineers with modifying fixtures or parts.
- Assist electrical engineers with special projects (i.e. soldering and wiring circuit boards), assembling test stations and various other duties as required.
- Help create, implement and maintain procedures and processes.
SKILLS KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Technical capacity including: Computer skills and basic circuit design/function.
- A clear understanding of ESD and ESD Protection.
- Problem solving/analysis and ability to make decisions that will affect throughput.
- Understanding of “One Piece Flow” philosophy.
- Ability to work as a team to achieve goals.
- Able to use a wide variety of electronic tools (including digital multi-meter, oscilloscope, etc.)
- Able to work under a microscope to inspect and/or repair PCB’s and wire-bonds.
- Must be skilled at soldering.
- Ability to read and understand schematics and layouts.
- Ability to adapt well to changes in procedures and production lines.
- Must be able to use a computer and be familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
QUALIFICATIONS: (Education and experience)
- Minimum High School Graduate or GED. Graduate from a technical school desired.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a technician in same or similar field.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com